Missionaries

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Favorite Missionary

Well, I got another reply from a missionary that is quickly becoming my favorite missionary to write to.  He is Elder Tay and I give a great respect and love for him.  He is amazing at making me feel the spirit, it's almost as like he speaks right to my heart.  He is able to write the things that I need to hear and it is amazing.  He is truly doing the Work of God and definitely is letting God work through him.

Our Heavenly Father has a power that can be used for the most amazing miracles and yet he uses it to touch the lives of people like me.  It is an amazing thought that Elder Tay had the feeling that he needed to write me back and now we are having the conversations that would be both pleasing to the Lord and to myself.  I can say that I would love to meet him and I am hoping that we are still writing when he comes back home in two years.

I hope that I will be able to go to his homecoming and then we shall be able to meet in person.  I'm sure that we would know each other pretty well by that time, if we continue to talk the whole time.  It would be an amazing experience to meet him after his mission.

I hope that he is doing well and that everything in his mission will go as he and the Lord plans them to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are Missionaries?