I got some more replies from some missionaries today. I only got three for this week, but it's still a good number. One of them is one that I have already gotten a reply from before and that is Sean. This is his second time writing back to me and I'm excited for our future letters. He is already an amazing missionary to talk to, and I am only writing to him. To see him in person would be amazing, but that won't happen for two years, when he gets back home. I wonder if I would be able to come back and welcome him home, that would be a fun experience. I just hope that he lives close around so I would be able to go without troubles.
The other two letters are from too boys from the MTC that I am glad they wrote me back. Both of their letters made me smile and I look forward to the letters to come from them too if they decide to continue to write me like Sean has. I love being the missionary writer and I plan on keeping this up for a while. Exciting times are to come xD
So the three missionaries that I received letters from this week is Sean, Cody, and Elder Hamblin
No comments:
Post a Comment