Missionaries

Monday, August 15, 2011

Newly Written Letters

These three are written again because of the pouch regulations and this is the letter that was taken from their hand written letters and typed up.

August 7, 2011
Dear Elder Kevin/Tyler/Keith
                I know you don’t know me at all, but I thought I would write to you to let you know I am thankful for the work you have done or are going to do while on your mission.   It is a noble and honorable work to do willing with the love and dedication of your heart.  Keep a strong heart and always be pushing forward, for the Lord will be able to help you through anything.  He knows you for who you are and is very proud of the choices you have made, thus far.
                I shall start off with a short introduction of myself, so that you are not writing to a complete stranger.  I am called Chelsea Bastian, I live in Lehi, Utah, and I am 17 years of age.  I am a member of the church and I plan to be going on a mission when I hit that age. I have just recently moved to Lehi, so I don’t feel like I belong here.  I love writing missionaries, because that is when I feel like I am myself and I don’t have to worry about judging faces, eyes, and thoughts.  Missionary work is a big delight in my life.  I love to extend my hand of love and support to all of those that I can, so if you know of any missionary that needs a pick me up, I will be glad to write them.
                It is nice to know that we have strong and noble young men that are willing to give up two years of their life to the Lord.  Thank you for all your hard work and devotion to the wonderful work of the Lord.  You are doing plenty of marvelous things.
JJJRandom Quote- In times of trials, the best thing to do is Smile! JJJ
I would love to hear back from you to learn more about you, your mission, and anything you would like to share with me about the gospel.

From,
Your Earthly Stranger and your Heavenly Sister,


Chelsea Bastian

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are Missionaries?