The most recent update is the fact that I talked to my cousin Carrie about letters to missionaries because she works in the MTC. She told me that most of them appreciate it and that if I wanted to, I am willing to write little letters and just send them to the MTC and address them to the mailroom for her to hand out to random missionaries.
This way I'm not just picking and choosing different missionaries. I will truly be getting random letters from random missionaries. This is going to be amazing. Although, I will be typing these letters because they are going to say the exact same thing. After that, if they reply to the letter, they will all be hand written letters because I feel that hand written gives it more importance.
Below is the letter that I will be sending out to them.
Dear Elder/Sister of the Royal Army of God
I am Chelsea Bastian, I live in Lehi, Utah and I am of 17 years of age. I know you don't know me at all, never heard of me before, but I would like to let you know that I am grateful for the choice you have made. There is a lot of respect and gratitude in my heart for the noble choice you have made by becoming a missionary.
I am writing to let you know that I am thankful for the wonderful and glorious work that you have decided to do. You have chosen to be in the Royal Army of God and that is something to be proud of. Stand tall and strong, for the power of Satan shall be trying to take you down.
It is wonderful to know that we have strong and powerful young men and young women that are willing to give up two years of their life for the Lord. Thank you for spreading the Light of Christ to the dark areas of the world today.
Random Quote- In times of Trials, the best thing to do is Smile :)
I would love to hear back from you, I am preparing myself for a mission and would like to have some advice or different ways to better myself.
From,
Your Earthly Stranger and your Heavenly Sister,
Chelsea Bastian
Update - 14 Elder Letters and 12 Sister Letters being sent to the Provo MTC August 7, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment