Missionaries

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Life Takes a Toll

I have been receiving letters still, I just haven't been able to post on the blog about it.  School as started up again and being a senior in high school makes everything go crazy.  Getting ready for college and making sure that everything is lined up to get into the college that I want to. But life goes on and the missionaries out there are waiting for their reply, (probably not really waiting but they still need a reply)

I got five envelopes about a week ago from my missionaries. So I swore that I only got five missionary replies, but one envelope had two missionary replies in one letter.  It was so funny to read, you could just hear and see the different personalities in the two different hand-writings.

There is definitely a different spirit with each letter I receive.  It is an amazing thing and it will be more amazing as time goes on and I run into the box of letters again.  Rereading these letters in the future is going to be a touching experience.  To remember the work that I am doing right now, to remember the different missionaries that I have been able to talk to and learn about.  I do not plan on throwing away or getting rid of any of these letters.  These letters are special to be even though I don't know many of the missionaries that are writing me.  They have a huge spot in my heart and I love and appreciate them greatly!

I hope these missionaries know the work they are doing is an amazing work and everyone that has written back to me has shown that they do know.  I hope they continue with that knowledge and grow stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are Missionaries?