Missionaries

Monday, August 15, 2011

Hitting a Small Road Block

Writing these missionaries on a weekly basis has helped me stay closer to the Lord, in a strange way.  I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like myself and closer to God when I write missionaries.  Which is the reason that I have started to write these wonderful and noble guys and girls.

Recently I have recieved three of the letters that I sent out, back.  Because there is a rule that it can't be in an envelope, no stamps, pictures, cards, or currency.  It also has to be on a plain white paper, which in turns makes me have to type everything that I write to them.  I hate typing out letters, because to me it feels like they don't mean as much.

I have a feeling that if I don't type these letters out and send them, then Satan has won a little bit of this battle.  My focus is to help support the missionaries and these letters are doing just that.  Satan doesn't want these letters to go out, but that is not going to stop me!  I am set and ready for the battle that is going to come to me.  This is not going to be easy to keep up on all these letters, but I will be doing everything in my power to keep it going!

Here are instructions on how to send mail through the Missionary Pouch
Instructions for making a three-fold letter:
• Lay the blank side of the single-sheet letter facing down with the writing facing you.
• Fold the top of the letter about one-third of the way down, and crease.
• Fold the bottom of the letter to the top of the first fold, and crease.
• Use two pieces of tape or two sticker tabs on the top to secure it, not more than one inch from each side, but do not seal the ends.
• Do not include any other item in the letter such as printed pictures, currency or medication, etc.
• In the top left corner, write the return address.
• Affix a stamp in the top right corner
• In the middle of the sheet, write:
Missionary's name
MTC or Mission name
P.O. Box 30150
Salt Lake City, Ut 84130-0150

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are Missionaries?