Missionaries

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Prayer of My Heart


In this very moment
This small moment in time
I hold a tiny prayer
A secret prayer
A prayer so dear
A prayer of my fragile heart

Pain is a constant pressure
Lust is a constant fear
Compassion, constant desire
For tears are always here

In this very moment
This painful moment in time
I long to have you with me
I need to know you're there
I pray for loving hands
This, my simple prayer

Confusion swirls around
Pushing me to the ground
Holding me in depression
Filing my mind with such congestion

In this very moment
This very moment in time
I ask for your arms of comfort
I ask to know you care
I want to know you're there
This is a prayer of my heart
I pray to you, My Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are Missionaries?